fbpx

Widgets server cpu usage 100%

HomeTopicsSupport forumWidgets server cpu usage 100%
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BadChip
    Participant

Hello,

I updated to the latest Tethys and when I go to Appearance -> Widgets, the server cpu usage is 100% for like 2-3 minutes (until the widgets load) and then everything settles back down.

Does this happen to everyone or it’s something related to my setup? I tried disabling most plugins and the behavior is still the same. Could you please advise?

Thanks,

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to use install the following plugin to restore classic widgets interface and check how it works https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Kind Regards

rrogers
    Participant

Hi there,

I have the same problem. Widgets session is using 100% CPU and reaching 3GB memory and incredibly slow.
    Using the classic widgets goes back to 30% and 600MB memory usage

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Avatarrrogers.
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It might be a general problem in the new WordPress version. Please, test how it works with the default theme having the same set of widgets added to your sidebars.

rrogers
    Participant

Hi there ,

I deactivated all widgets and rolled back to the twenty-one Theme, but I still got the same issue : CPU is at 100% and 1020GB of Memory usage. So the issue seems to be with WordPress Gutenberg Widgets.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, that is correct. We recommend using the classic widgets plugin in such cases.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account