fbpx

Regarding License Activation

HomeTopicsSupport forumRegarding License Activation
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    rajeeshpottala
    Participant

with same development domain, I activated I changed the database now its showing not activated and I am not able to re activate again.

Also after development I will assign domain name at that time what should I do regarding activation?

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have reset your activation so you can activate it again now. Don’t forget to deactivate your license key every time you uninstall/reinstall the theme to avoid such problems in the future.

Kind Regards

rajeeshpottala
    Participant

I deactivated and again activated but still problem persist.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access so we can check the problem and help you accordingly.

rajeeshpottala
    Participant

Also check after uploading dummy content elementor is not responding as only blank screen is coming.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Artem TemosArtem Temos.
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, use our private content field to post your admin access. Also, we need your admin username and password.

rajeeshpottala
    Participant

Added username n password below

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t access with this password https://gyazo.com/1602cb6e06552d15f2fb8812e7e69936

rajeeshpottala
    Participant

Sorry for the wrong password please use as per below.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We found the following error in your website logs Call to undefined function Elementor\mb_strtolower()

And it looks like mb_strtolower function is disabled on your server. Contact your hosting provider for help on this matter.

Regards

rajeeshpottala
    Participant

Thanks it works for me but I tested it for 250 user in 1 min but the theme is crashing after 119 user Kindly please check.( Screen shot attached).

Also after adding any product in cart, its coming with 404 Page not found page. Kindly please give solution.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

rajeeshpottala
    Participant

Hi,

I already checked with other themes no issue it will run properly.

But with your themes it crashing the server after 117 users.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us a step-by-step instruction about how to reproduce this issue and check how it crashes with 117 visitors. Also, allow us to switch between themes so we can compare.

rajeeshpottala
    Participant

Hi,

You have credentials and you can check and also you can change theme,

With TwentyTwenty theme its working fine.No crash up to 250 users you can check attachment.

Attachments:
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you test your home page? It is almost empty with the default theme. Try to check how it works on the shop page with the same number of products per page.

rajeeshpottala
    Participant

I have tested the both Theme as per suggestion. You can understand your theme performance with same URL base as per your post.

Please find the attachment.
    Given shop_yourtheme for this theme and shop_twentytwenty.

Attachments:
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As I can see, both screenshots are almost similar, right? Could you please clarify what is the difference?

rajeeshpottala
    Participant

In your them success users are 167 and in twentytwenty its 187.

so err ration is higher in your theme.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is nearly the same and also may depend on other elements on the page. The default theme is almost empty so it is lighter for your website. If you extend its functionality you will get the same result.
    If you still think that the problem is caused by our theme we can return your money back.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account