fbpx

Product image thumbnail are not coming in mobile if we select preset.

HomeTopicsSupport forumProduct image thumbnail are not coming in mobile if we select preset.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

HI,
    I am not sure whether it is something i am unable to configure or is this something this theme is not allowing me to do.
    I really like the product thumbnails types that comes within the theme.
    What i want is this type of sticky product page thumbnail(Attached the config) but when i select this product images thumbnail , the thumbnail images in mobiles are not coming(for desktop it is working fine), but only are coming in case i select horizontal thumbnail/vertical. Can this type of config be made??? where for desktop i will get different thumbnail design and different in mobile.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

All our thumbnail layouts are transformed into the carousel on mobile devices. Check the video https://gyazo.com/9394f0c67e9d9fe3fe8d0534f02e608a

Kind Regards

Hi,
    Yes yes it seems that way. For the normal layout horizontal/vertical their is thumbnail in mobile version. Its just that, that vanilla layout does not look good on laptop but looks good on mobile. I am not complaining this is by the best customizable theme that i have installed. Does not disappointed a bit literally everything is customizable though, would you consider this a feature request?? I would love to have that cool looking layout for desktop and a thumbnail like for mobile?
    Guys this is not a deal-breaker though, i mean seriously this is a damn good theme.
    Kudos

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean to keep the same layout for thumbnails (2 columns grid for example) on both desktop and mobile devices?

Kind Regards

Hi,
    i meant different layout for mobile and desktop. For desktop all the different layouts available. For mobile option of with thumbnail or without thumbnail.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

OK, we understand. We will consider your feature request for our updates.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account