April 6, 2021 at 4:41 pm #14604
product addons plugins and variations, not works.April 7, 2021 at 5:10 am #14605
1.load more button in archive product pages – not works.
2.header builder of the theme – not works in frontend.
3.after add to cart – not work – popup or showing cart.
4.filters product page – not work.April 7, 2021 at 5:33 am #14606
header builder does not work when the elementor pro is enabled.April 7, 2021 at 6:00 am #14607
other fixes for rtl.April 7, 2021 at 6:14 am #14608
loom sharingApril 7, 2021 at 6:22 am #14609
Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check.
Kind RegardsApril 7, 2021 at 6:51 am #14614
allready done that ..
been trying to switch to other space theme – nothing changes.April 7, 2021 at 8:26 am #14615
1 and 4. Our Shop AJAX and load more button don’t work if you create the shop page with Elementor PRO. You need to disable these functions or use the standard WooCommerce shop page.
2. You are using the Elementor header that replaces our header builder. And it is currently empty http://prntscr.com/116ba17
If you want to use our theme header builder then you need to disable your header layout.
3. It doesn’t work since this widget is a part of our header. So you need to use our header builder to be able to display it.
Could you please clarify the problem with RTL? Provide us some screenshots.
As for the addons plugin, please, provide us your FTP access so we can troubleshoot the problem.
Kind RegardsApril 7, 2021 at 10:42 am #14616
FTP in a comment.April 7, 2021 at 11:37 am #14617
We are not able to connect to your server http://prntscr.com/116gbt9
1. Our theme is fully compatible with Elementor PRO. But some extra features that are not default WooCommerce functions work with standard shop page only. So it supports all the Elementor options as with any other theme.
2. You need to remove your Elementor headers http://prntscr.com/116gdpv
April 7, 2021 at 1:13 pm #14618
- This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Artem Temos.
1. weird as woodmart works better and not written to elementor as space did.
2. i did – still same results.April 7, 2021 at 2:04 pm #14627
ftp.April 8, 2021 at 9:31 am #14635
1. It works in the same way as the WoodMart theme as well.
2. Please, check how it works on your website now.April 14, 2021 at 5:59 am #14671
Still the same problem.April 15, 2021 at 7:37 am #14672
Sorry, but it works a bit differently, you are right. It will not allow you to add the product from the archive page if you are using some additional fields plugin like that. Sorry, but we can’t change this behavior in Space themes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.