fbpx
-50% OFF Black Friday coupon: BF2021

Performance – Tethys theme

HomeTopicsSupport forumPerformance – Tethys theme
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    striboss.com
    Participant

Hey, Just bought Tethys theme and I did a clean install of the theme and dummy content, tested the site and the performance is terrible. I usually use the same hosting and there was never a problem on they’re side. The theme is on the development site for now. I tested on gt metrix and the results are in attachment. Maybe with optimization we can get to 2-3 seconds, but in high traffic and a lot more content, that’s not gonna work. Is this normal or?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our theme and contacting us.

As we can see, your server response time on the product page is very long. Please, disable all external plugins and compare this response time between our theme and default WordPress theme to see if it is related to Tethys.

Kind Regards

striboss.com
    Participant

So, I made some tests.
    The screenshots don’t fit the 512kb rule so I could not upload them. If you would like you can test it all by yourself.
    I did tests with:
    – Thethys+Woocomerce+Elementor(NO pro) – 7.9s
    – Thethys+Woocomerce No elementor – 2.4s
    – 2021+Woocomerce+ Elementor(NO pro) – 3.7s
    – 2021+Woocomerce No elementor – 1.7s

I did every test 3 times, that’s the average.
    So by this I would say it’s an elementor problem. But this is an Elementor theme so I can’t really build it as designed without it.

I also tested your theme demo websites. I got around 4s average so I doubt it’s my hosting provider problem. Except if we both have bad hosting, which I doubt.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested this on our demo without any cache plugins and with all the content including Slider revolution and the response time is ~ 1s https://monosnap.com/file/nT5F5mchuF913oxvnzN1iFYQViSWzw
    Do you measure full page loading or server response time only?

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account