fbpx

Not able to add currency switcher in the header

HomeTopicsSupport forumNot able to add currency switcher in the header
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am using the ‘WooCommerce Currency Switcher’ for switching and currency related things. I believe this is also the plugin that you recommends also(saw it in the woodmart forum ).
    I am able to set everything but not able to set currency switcher in the header(its comes as a side widget which does not look good).
    If you can suggest me some document or something regarding this(i think you guys have kind of implemented in you woodmart demo some time back) that would be a really good help, guys.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to use the plugin shortcode [woocs] and place it somewhere in the header using the Text/HTML element. If it doesn’t help, please, provide us your admin access so we can check what is wrong.

Kind Regards

Yes i was able to add it in the header but the problem is my cart icon is shifted below(mobile view) I have already set Row flex layout to ‘flex-centre-flex’ still the right part of header is not shifting to left to cover the empty space.
    Also one question: Can we add widget to the header??
    Attaching the screenshot and adding cred.
    Thanks and regards

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The only way to fix it on mobile devices is to reduce your logo image size. Otherwise, there is not enough space for the switcher there.

okay thanks. Can we not decrease the size of currency switcher as in whole element(including fonts/image) to accomodate that??
    Also just wanted to ask on the existing question. Can we add widget in the header???

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Decreasing its size requires additional code customization but we don’t have an instruction for this.

What widget do you want to the header? Do you mean some widgets from Appearance -> Widgets? If so, then they are not available in the header builder.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account