fbpx

Mobile nav bar / Off canvas sidebar

HomeTopicsSupport forumMobile nav bar / Off canvas sidebar
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kumble
    Participant

Hello,

1) I’m trying to get the shop page to display a fixed sidebar on desktop, and an off canvas sidebar on mobile.

So I have set the off canvas sidebar to be OFF on desktop, and ON for mobile.

[Attached image: img1.png]

This all works perfectly – for now.

2) I am also trying to get the “open sidebar” button on the mobile nav bar to open the filters in the shop sidebar. I managed to do this by applying the options presets on the theme settings page for my shop page and category pages (using the “off_canvas_sidebar_antares” presets).

[Attached image: img2.png]

Again, everything works perfectly here too.

3) However, the problem I have is that when I apply #2, the previous theme settings and button toggles on #1 do not work anymore. The desktop now also shows an off canvas sidebar regardless of that setting.

I have also tested on my staging site with no other plugins and it has the same issue.

In summary, I can get both #1 & #2 to work exactly how I want, but not together. Is there a way to get this to work?

Thank you for your help.

kumble
    Participant

I have noticed that by changing the options presets, it also prevents a number of other theme settings working too.

If there is a way to achieve #2 (having the sidebar open from the mobile nav bar) without using those presets, I think that would solve what I am aiming to accomplished.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, upload all the screenshots you wanted to attach. Also, your website seems to be not working so we can’t check it. https://gyazo.com/d29870e747ac0080ad4b183db43b4a4a

Kind Regards

kumble
    Participant

Thanks, yes sure I have added images in links below.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access as well.

Thank you

kumble
    Participant

Thanks, the login details are below.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to edit the file framework/modules/sticky-bottom-navbar/class-sticky-bottom-navbar.php and add the following line as shown on the screenshot https://prnt.sc/11stpxv

xts_enqueue_js_script( 'offcanvas-sidebar' );

And “Inherit” this option in the preset https://prnt.sc/11stohe

kumble
    Participant

Thank you.

The line already is in the class-sticky-bottom-navbar.php

However I no longer seem to have the “inherit” option appearing in the theme settings (though it was there before). Image below.

I noticed the site actually seems to be working as I had hoped though, thank you so much!

kumble
    Participant

Sorry, actually the inherit is applied already too.

Thank you so much for your help, it works great – really appreciate it!

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Mobile nav bar / Off canvas sidebar’ is closed to new replies.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account