fbpx

Link to a specific additional tab via a link in a navigation

HomeTopicsSupport forumLink to a specific additional tab via a link in a navigation
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Manuel Hudec
    Participant

I would like to link to a specific additional tab via a link in a navigation (which I only use for products).
    Unfortunately, all code snippets I have found so far do not help me.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify your question and explain it in more detail so we can better understand it?

Kind Regards

Manuel Hudec
    Participant

Okay I’ll try to clarify a little bit.

I have a special header that I display only for single products. In this header is a menu item “Scope of delivery”.

For the single product I have created an additional tab “Scope of delivery”.

Now I would like to click the menu item “Scope of delivery” in the header and then the page should scroll directly to the product tabs and open the tab “Scope of delivery”.

If I create a link with the CSS ID tab-title-xts_additional_tab_3 in the menu and then click on it, the page scrolls to the tabs, but unfortunately the desired tab is not opened. I am looking for a solution for this. Smooth scroll would also be desirable.

Best regards,
    Manuel

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have a custom code for this. Such customizations are out of our theme support scope.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account