fbpx

Heading categories on shop page

HomeTopicsSupport forumHeading categories on shop page
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kumble
    Participant

Hello,

Firstly, love the space theme and you guys are doing an amazing job with this.

I have a couple of questions specifically about the page heading on the product archive (shop) pages.

1) Subcategories will display when hovering over the categories in the heading. However, if I enable the setting “Show current category ancestors” in the product archive>page title section, then the dropdown on hover no longer appears on any categories.

Is there a way the dropdown could remain with that setting?

2) When on mobile view (image below), if I click the arrow on the right hand side to expand view of the subcategories, they all stay in line with all the other parent categories below them (there is no separation to tell which below to the category I opened)

Is there a way I could indent the subcategories so they are not in line with all the parents?

Thank you for your help!

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you very much for using our themes and contacting us.

1. Yes, it is how it supposed to work. It doesn’t show all the subcategories in dropdowns when this option is turned on.

2. Could you please attach a screenshot regarding this problem?

Kind Regards

kumble
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply.

1) Is there any code I could use to make it dropdown the same way? At the moment by choosing “Show current category ancestors” it not only removes the hover dropdown, but actually also ends up making the mobile expand buttons not work either.

2) This is the mobile view of the categories and subcategories in the page heading that I refer to (https://imgur.com/CL67AlO). If we click those arrows to expand them while “Show current category ancestors” is selected in the theme options, then the dropdown doesn’t expand either.

Regarding the alignment, I meant if we remove the icons of the categories then everything is in the same alignment and it’s not possible to tell which is the child of the parent.

My question was to ask how I can indent the children (subcategories).

Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kumble
    Participant

I found a solution for this, no worries anymore 🙂

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Let me know if you have any additional questions 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Heading categories on shop page’ is closed to new replies.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account