fbpx

Filters Widget

HomeTopicsSupport forumFilters Widget
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    gary
    Participant

Hi I quickly tried the same with Woodmart – Installed fresh, checked filters, Imported the 20 products and the Ajax works fine: https://wordpress-554122-1783791.cloudwaysapps.com/index.php/product-category/rahua/

So has to be an issue with something in Teethys

Hope this helps get to the bottom of the issue cos dont fancy re-building the site in Woodmart now that I have gotten this far with Teethys

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong?

Kind Regards

gary
    Participant

Hi I Sent the login in the last post, – have changed password now

Have pasted again below for both sites the fresh install and the work in progress

(Still not getting notifications when you reply to a topic also?)

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to add the following code to the functions.php file in your child theme to fix the bug

function xts_get_document_title() {
    	$title = wp_get_document_title();
    	$post_meta = get_post_meta( xts_get_page_id(), '_yoast_wpseo_title', true );
    	if ( property_exists( get_queried_object(), 'term_id' ) && function_exists( 'YoastSEO' ) ) {
    		$taxonomy_helper = YoastSEO()->helpers->taxonomy;
    		$meta            = $taxonomy_helper->get_term_meta( get_queried_object() );
    		if ( isset( $meta['wpseo_title'] ) && $meta['wpseo_title'] ) {
    			$title = wpseo_replace_vars( $meta['wpseo_title'], get_queried_object() );
    		}
    	} elseif ( $post_meta && function_exists( 'wpseo_replace_vars' ) ) {
    		$title = wpseo_replace_vars( $post_meta, get_post( xts_get_page_id() ) );
    	}
    	return $title;
    }

Kind Regards

gary
    Participant

Hi Thanks for that it seems to have fixed the glitch but now the filters widgets are not working in the filters dropdown on the shop page: https://wordpress-554122-1781676.cloudwaysapps.com/shop/

They filter once but when you clear filters it does not reset, also if you try and change the filter category it does not work either

I also tested the Woocommerce Product Filters plugin and that will not work either – It does however work with Woodmart and with Basel so im contemplating switching to Woodmart as they want the checkbox filtering functionality and I dont think im going to be able to achieve this with this theme?

Can you let me know your thoughts, will you be able to fix the filters?

Many thanks

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to edit the file js/scripts/layeredNavDropdown.js and add the following code snippet http://prntscr.com/10abpcm

XTSThemeModule.$document.on('xtsPjaxComplete', function() {
    	XTSThemeModule.layeredNavDropdown();
    });

Also, disable the following option http://prntscr.com/10abs1z

gary
    Participant

Hi Thanks for coming back to me, I have added that and changed the setting but didnt seem to do anything? https://wordpress-554122-1781676.cloudwaysapps.com/shop/

Also my client has asked for Checkbox filters – I installed Woocommerce product filters and it just does not seem to want to work with this theme?

Do you know if there is an easy fix or should I just us woodmart instead as it seems to work fine with it?

Many thanks

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, filters for brands work well now. The problem is with the categories dropdown now, right?

As for the plugin, do you mean that it doesn’t work when some of our theme’s AJAX filters are triggered?

Kind Regards

gary
    Participant

Hi Problem is with the Filters Dropdown, see screenshot – when a checkbox is checked the results just display 1 product and I dont know why – have installed same plugin in Woodmart and basel and works fine in both

Is there anything that can be done to get Teethys working like this?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Avatargary.
    gary
    Participant

Sorry screenshot was to large see screenshot attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please upload an image smaller than 512KB or use some cloud service for screenshots?

Also, are you able to send us a link to some staging website where it works with WoodMart? It should work the same as Tethys.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but we don’t see this issue on your website now https://gyazo.com/99f5ac311c0d3ecacc7d52de3794002c

gary
    Participant

Hi Sure Please find login to Woodmart test site that the Filters plugin is working – thats exactly why I chose Teethys as I assumed it was built like Woodmart

Also just to let you know I dont get mail notifications when you reply to this thread

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your FTP access as well?

gary
    Participant

Ftp Below

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to edit the file themes/tethys/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php and replace the following code

<div id="main_loop" class="xts-products<?php echo esc_attr( $wrapper_classes ); ?>" data-source="main_loop" data-paged="1" data-animation-delay="<?php echo esc_attr( $animation_delay ); ?>">

with this one

<div id="main_loop" class="xts-products products<?php echo esc_attr( $wrapper_classes ); ?>" data-source="main_loop" data-paged="1" data-animation-delay="<?php echo esc_attr( $animation_delay ); ?>">

We will also fix it in our next theme update.

gary
    Participant

Absolute legend one bit of code has made all my problems go away im so so happy!!!!! Thanks so much delighted!

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, I will keep this topic opened. If you notice any issues with filters, contact us so we can check.

Have a nice day!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account