fbpx

Feature requests

HomeTopicsSupport forumFeature requests
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Dear customers,

If you have ideas or not satisfied with our theme functionality use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Kind Regards

seyitacar30
    Participant

Maybe header banner can be slide

Check nike.com header banner area, showing multiple news in header banner area.

seyitacar30
    Participant

The testimonial feature of the themes can be provided automatically from Woocommerce comments.

seyitacar30
    Participant

Rank Math Breadcrumbs support needs to be added immediately, this really big deficiency because Rank Math plugin is much more powerful and useful than Yoast SEO.

You received similar requests in Woodmart reviews and support forums. And adding this support should be extremely simple for you.

techtone
    Participant

It would be great to have dynamic content integration with Elementor widgets. Currently it’s not possible to use dynamic content system with Elementor widgets provided with the themes.

For example creating a pop-up with Elementor and linking to that pop-up with Button widget from theme is not possible.

Thanks!

techtone
    Participant

Also copy / pasting style from Xtemos Widgets to Elementor Widgets doesn’t work.

techtone
    Participant

Any feedback about dynamic integration with Elementor?

I wanted to use a banner carousel and link the button to pop-up that I created with Elementor that includes a sign up form but currently it’s not possible.

Thanks.

HI guys,
    Amazing theme , using basel for a while and shift to tethys 2 days back. Almost every feature that one can need. and the theme is way fast and better. Kudos guys. Few things i like to point out or maybe i miss:
    1) There are presets options to choose from. Just one thing i found is i don’t know what features are currently using. Lets say i choose 3-4 different types of presets. After configuring it i have no way of knowing how many are active and with what configuration. If i come back after a week i might forgot that. So a page in the menu where i can see all my active presets.
    2) Option to tweak presets. Lets say I don’t feel like creating a new product page from the beginning lets say and just need to make small changes in already existing preset. I might need that template from preset to copy from.
    3)Maybe a elementor widget that kind of fetch all the coupons from the backend. Just a thought, this can be added directly to the cart and checkout page.
    4) The infinite scroll takes a bit more time to fetch the data. I know this is a ajax functionality. Can this be imroved so that it fetches the data a bit early when we are near the page end. I am using vultr high compute machine with a good CPU and ram(2gb) still this a bit of time. Not sure if this is core wordpress functionality feature or something we guys can tweak.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account