fbpx

Customizing Shop page & Multivendor using Elementor

HomeTopicsSupport forumCustomizing Shop page & Multivendor using Elementor
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    techgoodness2021
    Participant

Hi, Can you help me to Customize my shop page and my Multivendor Store page.

I’m using Elementor as a page builder, but when I try to edit my shop page it shows an error says
    ” Sorry the content area was not found in your page. you must call ‘the_content’ function in the template, in order for elementor to work in this page” and same error when I try to edit my multivendor Dokan.

Can you help me also to copy the exact theme from https://woodmart.xtemos.com/handmade/

Thanks.
    Best Regards

Bogdan Donovan
    Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Your site is under maintenance mode. Please, provide us your admin access so we can log in and check following error on your side.

2. Unfortunately, content from Woodmart theme can’t be copied to Orion theme. Due to differences in code and HTML structure, the following themes elements are not interchangeable and can’t be moved from one to another.

Kind Regards

techgoodness2021
    Participant

Hello, Please fix my side bar in my multivendor

techgoodness2021
    Participant

Can you also fix my store page as same as the https://woodmart.xtemos.com/handmade/?

Bogdan Donovan
    Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. We need more time for checking. I will get back to you as soon as I get a response from our dev team.

2. Try to add following custom code in Theme Settings => Custom CSS = > Global CSS area.

.dokan-store .xts-content-area.col-lg-9 {
        flex: 0 0 100%;
        max-width: 100%;
    }

3. We have checked your site shop page and its looks normal. Please describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots.

Kind Regards

Eric Watson
    Eric Watson
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, Elementor does not provide the ability to edit the store page. We tested with a standard theme and editing is not available there either.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account