fbpx
-50% OFF Black Friday coupon: BF2021

Custom options presets for product categorey

HomeTopicsSupport forumCustom options presets for product categorey
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sky786
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to add custom options presets for the product category to show on the product page for a specific category.

I did add the rule from the options presets but how can I select the category I need.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is a bug in our theme that will be fixed in our next theme update. Try to apply the solution from the following topic https://space.xtemos.com/forums/topic/theme-settings-presets-term-id-not-working#post-16131

Kind Regards

Sky786
    Participant

The solution provided will fix the issues for the single product page, in my case I need to select a specific category.

So I selected taxonomy –> equals —> product_cat

After that how can I select the category I want after the product_cat option?

There is no option after product_cat to type in my category name or even a dropdown to select it.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to select “Term ID” if you want to apply the preset for some particular category.

Sky786
    Participant

I did try it with “Term ID” and didnt work.
    Please check this video: https://streamable.com/apqy8g

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Have you applied the code fix from that topic? Please, send us your FTP access so we can check it.

Sky786
    Participant

Yes the code has been changed on my FTP

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Oh, sorry, now we understand what you mean. You are asking to apply the preset for a single product that belongs to a specific category. Unfortunately, it is not possible to achieve this at the moment. We will add this ability in our next theme update.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account