fbpx

COD and price not in same line in checkout page but working fine on cart page

HomeTopicsSupport forumCOD and price not in same line in checkout page but working fine on cart page
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

HI,
    This CCS issue in in mobile mode only.
    I Have enable COD as a shipping mode in my website and its charge fix(100 Rs). On the cart page the CSS looks fine and both Cash on delivery and its price comes in one line but on checkout page it is not and it comes in 2 lines(cash on delivery and radio button on first and charges on second). I am attaching the Screenshot for both pages. Please suggest how can i change to work like on cart page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tr th,
    .woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tr td {
    	width: 50%;
    	max-width: 50%;
    }
    .woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tr th {
    	padding-right: 5px;
    }
    .woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tr td {
    	padding-left: 5px;
    }

Kind Regards

HI its not working, i am sharing the cred. Please work with causion, it is my prod website.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It actually works. Sorry, but it can’t look in the same way you see this on the cart page. WooCommerce has a table on the checkout page and it can’t be fixed, unfortunately.

Okay but it seems like a CSS issue. Is’nt there a hack for this?? I believe CSS issues can be fixed. Pardon me, i am not so proficient in CSS. You can look into my machine if you want. By changing the value in your provided code, I was able to move some words to the second line(like before Cash on delivery was on first line ,but by changing the padding i was able to move ‘on delivery’ part on the next line, unfortunately i want to do the opposite of it though ) but unable to do the other way around.
    Thanks and regards
    Nitesh

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but it can’t be done with CSS because of the specific HTML table structure. This structure is coded in WooCommerce core and we can’t change it in our theme. You can check with any other theme and see the same view for this table.

Kind Regards

Okay, i believe you guys. You guys have a really good support. If this would have been doable, you would have already done that. Thanks for all the support guys.

Artem Temos
    Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, that’s right 🙂 Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘COD and price not in same line in checkout page but working fine on cart page’ is closed to new replies.

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account