fbpx

Reply To: Only description is being shown when product edited with elementor

HomeSupport forumOnly description is being shown when product edited with elementorReply To: Only description is being shown when product edited with elementor

Guys,
i have got the system generated mail from wordpress an hour back regarding the error related to theme. I believe you are making some changes. To let you know i receive this error:

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 47 of the file /home/asharficlothing.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/tethys/framework/includes/classes/class-modules.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class ‘XTS\Modules\Wc_Builder’ not found in /home/asharficlothing.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/tethys/framework/includes/classes/class-modules.php:47
Stack trace:
#0 /home/asharficlothing.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/tethys/framework/class-framework.php(271): XTS\Framework\Modules::register()
#1 /home/asharficlothing.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/tethys/framework/class-framework.php(90): XTS\Framework->include_files()
#2 /home/asharficlothing.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/tethys/framework/class-framework.php(60): XTS\Framework->init()
#3 /home/asharficlothing.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/tethys/framework/class-framework.php(549): XTS\Framework::get_instance()
#4 /home/asharficlothing.in/public_html/wp-content/themes/tethys/functions.php(24): require_once(‘/home/asharficl…’)
#5 /home/asharficlothing.in/public_html/wp-settings.php(525): include(‘/home/asharficl…’)
#6 /home/asharficlothing.in/public_html/wp-config.php(79): require_once(‘/home/asharficl…’)
#7 /home/asharfic

Sign in

No account yet?

Create an Account