In this article, we will provide you a step-by-step instruction on how to configure your Facebook APP and enable Facebook login on your website on our themes. Note that login and registration function is a part of the WooCommerce plugin so it will not work on websites without WooCommerce.
1. You need to go to https://developers.facebook.com/ and create a new APP for your website and set its name
2. Click on the +Add product button in your APP’s dashboard and add a “Facebook login” APP for your website
3. In your APP dashboard go to Facebook Login -> Settings and fill Valid OAuth redirect URIs option with your account page URL in the format shown on the screenshot. You can take an actual URL from your Theme Settings -> Social authentication.
4. Open your APP’s Dashboard in the menu and copy your App ID and Secret fields.
5. Paste these values in your WordPress Dashboard -> Theme Settings -> API integrations -> Social Authentication as shown on the screenshot
Now, you should be able to see the Facebook login button on your account page and be able to log in.
Note, that you will need to make your Application live to allow other visitors to use this function. You can find this option in your App’s settings -> App Review -> Make My website public?.